Managing Partner - Philip Forsang Ndikum
Mr Ndikum is the founder and managing partner of Ndikum Law Offices. He is a barrister-at-law in England and Wales, called from the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London and a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Cameroon, called from the Court of Appeal, Douala, Cameroon, Africa.
Mr. Philip Ndikum is experienced in all aspects of banking and financial regulation, maritime, aviation, corporate, commercial and OHADA law.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M Banking and Financial Regulation 2004, Honours
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, Barrister-At-Law, England and Wales
- Inns of Court School of Law and Institute of Law - City University, Bar Vocational Course (BVC)and Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills 2003
- William Mitchell College of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.) 2001, Honours
- Metropolitan State University,Financial Accounting Programme 2001
- University of Minnesota Law School, LL.M. 1999, with Distinction(Graduated Top 10% of class, Founder of the University of Minnesota LL.M. Association, Graduate and Research Assistant)
- University of Bedfordshire School of Law, LL.B. 1998, Honours (Graduated Top 10% of class)
- International Human Rights Programme Strasbourg, Diploma in International Human Rights and Jurisprudence 1996, with Distinction
- Ėcole Nationale D’Aviation Civile/AirParis, France, 1980
- Cameroon Protestant College Bali (commonly called Bali College or CPC), Bali, Cameroon
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, ABA, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Minnesota Black Lawyers Association, Phi Delta Phi, Lions Club and Rotary Club International and London Court of International Arbitration.
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, ABA, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Minnesota Black Lawyers Association, Phi Delta Phi, Lions Club and Rotary Club International and London Court of International Arbitration.
- Focus on Emerging & Developing Economies’ (2005, Trafford Publishing, USA)
- ‘Four Volume Encyclopaedia of International Aviation Law’ (2014, Trafford Publishing, USA) - First and Second Editions
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)