Barrister-at-law in England and Wales, called from the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London and a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Cameroon, called from the Court of Appeal, Douala, Cameroon, Africa.
Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, ABA, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Minnesota Black Lawyers Association, Phi Delta Phi, Lions Club and Rotary Club International and London Court of International Arbitration.
Call Lincoln’s Inn 2004
Call Supreme Court Cameroon 2005
Philip Ndikum has many years of experience in all aspects of banking and financial regulation, corporate, international trade, energy, and property law across common law and civil law jurisdictions. Moreover, he is a noted OHADA law specialist and has taught OHADA law to lawyers for several years.
- Asset Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Litigation
- Financial Restructuring and Insolvency
- International Trade
- OHADA Uniform Act (Francophone Africa)
- Project Finance
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M Banking and Financial Regulation, graduated with Honours – 2004
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, Barrister-At-Law, England and Wales – 2004
- Inns of Court School of Law and Institute of Law – City University, Bar Vocational Course (BVC) and Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills – 2003
- William Mitchell College of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Graduated with Honors – 2001
- Metropolitan State University,Financial Accounting Programme – 2001
- University of Minnesota Law School, LL.M., Graduated with Distinction (Top 10% of class, Founder of the - - --- University of Minnesota LL.M. Association, Graduate and Research Assistant) – 1999
- University of Bedfordshire School of Law, LL.B., Graduated with Honours (Top 10% of class) – 1998
- International Human Rights Programme Strasbourg, Diploma in International Human Rights and Jurisprudence, Completed with Distinction – 1996
- English (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
- Focus on Emerging & Developing Economies’ (2005, Trafford Publishing, USA). ~Buy now
- ‘Four Volume Encyclopaedia of International Aviation Law’ (2014, Trafford. ~ Buy now
Philip Forsang Ndikum and Serge-Delors Ndikum cover a wealth of information in their four-volume publication, “Encyclopaedia of International Aviation Law” (published by Trafford Publishing). Presented in four volumes, “Encyclopaedia of International Aviation Law” is designed to appeal to students, lawyers, judges, scholars and readers of all backgrounds with an interest in aviation law.
Our firm also boasts competence in wealth and tax management. Our main office in Douala, Cameroon responds to the dual legal system, which encompasses the English (Common Law) and the French (Civil Law). The firm is structured to provide robust research based client representation in that case files are handled with relevant research experience and expertise, with 5 full time laywers in Cameroon and 20 lawyers in the United Kingdom.
Ndikum Law Offices
Rue Tekokam, Bonamoussadi
PO Box 12323 82
Phone: +237 675 091 542
Phone: +237 233 471 537